What is Road Force Balancing?
The machine presses a big roller against the spinning tire’s tread. The roller applies 1,200 to 1,400 pounds of pressure to simulate the vehicle’s weight. By measuring both the tire and wheel as it is spinning the Road Force Balancer finds the high spot on the tire and matches it to the low spot on the rim “match mounting” the tires to the rims.
• Solves wheel vibration caused by rim and/or tire runout and mounting errors
• Optimizes corrective balance weights, using up to 30% less weights
• Serves as a quick trouble shooting/solution for vibrations caused by tires or rims
• Identifies vehicle drift or pull concerns
• Improves handling and driving quality on vehicles with tire or rim concerns
• Gives you the same level of comfort that your vehicle had coming from the factory.