Effective April 8, 2021
A Message to Our Customers
Nurse Chevrolet Cadillac is a family business committed to providing a safe environment for customers and staff alike. We want to provide you with an update about how we are addressing the challenges of COVID-19 to ensure you that we are taking steps to protect our customers and staff.
We want to share additional safety measures that we have put into place:
- Reinforcing illness prevention procedures
- More regular and frequent disinfection of all common areas including high touch services such as door handles, restrooms and tables
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for customers and staff
- Utilization of safety practices when a customer vehicle is dropped off and returned or customer participates on a test drive
- Masks are worn by all staff and guests
- Plexiglass shields at check-out counters and vehicle sales offices
- Social distancing maintained
- Daily check-in by staff - customers are greeted and requested to respond to screening questions
- Contactless sales and service experiences
Our dealership is open by appointment for sales, service and collision repairs, and curbside pick-up for parts. Please click here to view our current hours. Please be aware that our shuttle service has temporarily been discontinued, however vehicle pick-up and return is available upon request. While the lube lane is open, the interior quick vacuum, mat wash and coffee have temporarily been suspended. If searching for a vehicle, check out our website and Shop From Home service.
We are also asking our customers to assist in prevention efforts. If you have travelled recently or are ill with cough or fever, please utilize our online services or contact us through chat, phone, text, or email. We will offer local pick-up and return of your vehicle from your home as needed and requested.
Should you have any questions about an existing lease or finance agreement, the teams at General Motors Financial (GMF) and the various banks are there to answer your questions. Please note that due to higher call volumes, wait times may be longer than normal.